Call for Papers
The aim of both ICAR and WCGALP is to provide opportunities for practitioners, teachers, researchers, and scientists to present their work to their international colleagues.
The Organising Committee requests that you read the guidelines prior to submitting your paper.
Please click here to access guidelines that describe the process and steps for submitting a paper for either the 2018 ICAR or WCGALP conferences that will be held back-to-back with some overlap.
- First call for submissions: 1 May 2017
- Close of submissions: 30 September 2017
- Notification of acceptance of submission: from 1 May 2017
- Early bird registrations closes on: 30 November 2017
Should you require any assistance please do not hesitate to contact:
PO Box 28 084, Remuera
Auckland 1541, New Zealand
T: +64 9 525 2464
F: +64 9 525 2465
Opportunities for Support
The Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO) of the United Nations will be offering support to several scientists from developing countries to participate and present their work at WCGALP 2018. Participants receiving full support will be entitled to registration, economy class air fare and accommodation.
To apply for support, please notify Mr. Paul Boettcher email@example.com of FAO at the time of paper submission, providing him a copy of the paper and summary and specifying the session to which the paper was submitted. In addition, please indicate if you have funds to support partially your own participation (e.g. the air ticket), as this will increase your probability of receiving support.
Priority to support will be given to applicants who:
- Are from least developed and food deficit countries;
- Are working in a developing country or who are studying local genetic resources in another country and will return to his/her home country at the completion of studies;
- Have been selected to present their work orally; and/or
- Are able to partially support their own participation;
Support will be provided only to those applicants who have already obtained an entry visa into New Zealand www.immigration.govt.nz.